Laurie is a Care Manager, Certified through the National Association of Life Care Managers. She has worked in elder care services for over 33 years in many different capacities including nursing care, assisted living and memory care. And now Laurie is working as a care manager. So, she is evaluating and connecting aging adults and also their families to services they need. Laurie’s empathy, professionalism and knowledge enhance the quality of life, not only for the individual requiring care, but also for the entire family as they see their loved one thrive or receive care that eases their pain.
We are a full service aging life care management service in the Portland tri-county and Vancouver, Washington area. And, our approach is collaborative with our primary goal is to reduce family stress. We value input from the not only the individual client, but all family members, healthcare providers and key caregivers.
Our services include the following:
- Professional Care Management
- Family Care
- In Home Assessments
- Elder Care Services – Care at Home
- Transportation to and from Medical Services
- Use of Technology in Older Adult’s Home
- Locating and connecting clients and families with resources in the community, such as caregivers
- Assessment for Purpose of Transfer to Assisted Living Facility (State of Washington)
Visit www.agingadvisors.com for more detail. See our other members for additional services.