- Franchise Owner since 2005, Home Instead Senior Care
- Committee Member, Oregon Health Care Association
- Past President, Senior Provider Information Network
- Past President, Senior Resource Alliance NW
- MBA, George Washington University
- BA, Brigham Young University
- International Service Missionary, South Africa
- Husband, father, uncle, son, grandson
- Enjoys tennis, running, hiking, reading, cooking, leatherwork, and family time.
ABOUT HOME INSTEAD SENIOR CARE:
- The mission of Home Instead Senior Care is to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. To us, it’s personal.
- As the franchise owner of the Beaverton, Oregon location, Mike is personally invested in making sure every contact with Home Instead is a positive one. Mike sets the tone for all his employees with his enduring commitment to quality, respect, and client satisfaction.
- Families want their aging loved ones to be comfortable, happy, and to have the desires of their hearts. Loving family members often promise to keep their parents and grandparents in the comfort of home for as long as possible – maybe even until the end of life. At Home Instead, Mike and his team help families keep that “promise of home.” Their greatest reward comes from providing families with reliable, trained, and compassionate CAREGivers they can trust.
- Companionship, Housekeeping, Personal Care, Shopping and Errands, Medication Services, Incontinence Care Dementia Care
- We provide short-term respite for family caregivers.
- Our CAREGivers are screened, hired, employed, and trained by Home Instead. We have reliable CAREGivers you can trust.
Become a CAREGiver: www.makeadifferenceforseniors.com
Office Team Profiles: www.homeinstead.com/352/about-us/home-instead-team